You know the struggle of raising a child or caring for one. It takes a few minutes for them to make a mess, and then you have to clean it up. While you can teach and train them to be less messy, things will get more complicated if your "child" happens to be a furry pet dog.
These puppies are an example. Playing in the mud can bring joy and simplicity that humans cannot understand. Dogs are more instinctive creatures than humans, so it's almost irresistible for them.
You have to wonder if these dogs are fluffy. Mud mats can make their fur very thick. They will need to bathe to get rid of the mud. I don't know any dogs who love baths. Do you think they would regret taking mud baths if they found out they would have to take them to the bathroom?
Nah. Look at their adorable faces.
1. Everything Was Muddy Except For His Face
2. It's Almost As If She Has A Mud Mask
3. That Grace, That Poise, Those Legs
The texture of dog fur is different from human hair. It's thicker and denser than human hair. You've probably had to wash your hair many times to remove mud.
These poor dogs will have to live with it.
4. He Somehow Managed To Make His Paws Only Yellow
5. Take A Look At The Face Of Pure Happiness
6. After Being Cuddled By His Human, This Puppy Decided To Snuggle Him
7. Although She Made Quite A Mess, It Was Well Worth Every Muddy Strand
8. Two Puppies Got Their Faces Muddy But Managed To Get Everything Else
9. The Loch Ness Monster
When I see photos like this, I wonder what it would do to the dog if it ingested mud. It makes me gag, but dogs are dogs. Perhaps they enjoy it?
This is just one of many times that I wish they could communicate with me and tell me what's on my mind.
10. What Is The Matter With These Samoyeds Who Are Missing Their Faces And Samoyeds?
11. He Was Initially Sad, But Then He Became Confused
12. This Girl Was Too Puffy To Stay Put And Decided To Go Green
13. Ah, The Mud Is Black, Just Like My Heart
14. She Transformed From A "Mlem" Into A Broad Smile
15. It's Impossible To Resist These Eyes
16. This Good Boy Somehow Managed To Get His Face Clean And His Back Clear
17. It's Dug From The Top!
18. These Legs Are To Be Avoided
19. He Had Fun... But At What Price?
20. She Tracked All Of The Mud To The Car. But, Can You Really Be Mad At Her Face?
We love them unconditionally when our pets muddy themselves and track them into our cars. Although it would take hours to get rid of all that mud, looking at her smile makes me believe it was worthwhile.
21. This Samoyed Had Mud All Over His Face
22. This Old Dog Has The Time And Joy Of His Life
23. The Princess In The Mud
24. A Happy Pair Of Girls!
25. Take A Look At The Instantaneous Change In Her Mood
26. Although She Knows It Will Be Hard, It Is Worth It
27. He Has The Biggest Smile!
28. The Mailman Wanted A Mud Bath
29. This Good Boy Decided That He Wanted To Eat Mud
30. Happiness Is Found In Playing In The Mud
How about you? Is your dog fond of mud? We want to hear about your dog's love for mud!