When life presents us with absurd situations, we cannot avoid embarrassment. Sometimes, people do things that are beyond our comprehension. Sometimes, we look back at ourselves as children and feel ashamed of our fashion sense. It doesn't matter what the reason is. It would make life so much simpler if we could accept that not everything has to be logical. You might even find them funny if you look at things in this light.
We love to see things from a humorous and positive perspective. We want to share situations that may seem absurd but make us smile.
1. Making a College Statement
2. When You Borrow My Car for a Few Days
3. 50+ Holes and a Metal Detector
4. How My Stepbrother Wears Headphones
5. Gym Fun
6. Stuffing Her Shirt With More
7. 4 Beds, 3 Cats, and Chaos
8. Professor Mistaking Screen for Whiteboard
9. Heinz, All Translations Necessary?
10. Bin Lid Tape Becomes Unit Number Labels
11. Math Lecturer's Infinite Tie
12. Small Town Printing Shop
13. Telling Mom to Take iPad Out of Box
14. Very Ripped Jeans
15. Growing Up With My Female Cousins
Are you easily annoyed by ridiculous situations you can't control or do you get easily frustrated? What's your best way to cope with absurd situations?