Nature offers millions of different colors, textures, shapes, and forms daily. Adventurers enjoy the joy of appreciating insects and animals that no one sees. We have compiled a list of these beautiful creatures to help you calm down your FOMO.
1. "Catocala Ilia is a Caterpillar that Looks Like a Lichen (Probably To Camouflage with the Oak Trees It Munches)"
2. "This Port Jackson Shark"
3. Comparing A Human Body To A Marine Crocodile
4. Take A Look At The Teeth Of A Moray Eel. These Teeth Look Like Glass!
5. Ducks Can Look Exotic, Even Though We See Them More Often
6. "Lizard Resting Beside Us On Our Hike"
7. "Kentucky Flat Millipede Secretes Cyanide Compounds As A Defense Mechanism. This Friend Didn't Lick Me"
8. Aquatic Parrots Live In New Guinea And Feed Only On Fruit
9. And This Strange "Winged" Fish Is Called A Sea Bat
10. "Barn Owl Showing Feathers"
11. "Lettuce Leaf Nudibranch In Caribbean Tidepool"
12. Here's What A Blue Heron Chick Looks Like
13. The Strawberry Finch Is Usually Gray And Inconspicuous, Like A Hen. However, The Male's Plumage Is Bright Red During The Breeding Season
14. These Are Not Leaves But Real Insects
15. "A Green Heron Hunting Its Prey"
16. And This Glowing Holographic Squid Lives In The Pacific Ocean
17. "A Sea Anemone I Found Walking Around Some Tide Pools"
18. "Found This Wind-Battered Beauty Of Nature Lying Down On The Coffeehouse's Windows"
Join the newsletter to get the latest updates.