The online tracker maintained by the John Hopkins University has confirmed that the U.S appeared to surpass because of the country with the third-highest number of coronavirus cases within the planet.
But by 9:am EDT, Spain surpassed the U.S, by confirming their cases on the tracker being from 25,496 to 28,572.
Hence the U.S fell back being the fourth-highest number of coronavirus cases within the planet, following only behind China, Italy, and Spain, Johns Hopkins University.
Coronavirus has only continued to spread across the earth. At the moment a minimum of 340 of U.S infections is confirmed in death. the worth was counted in NY and in Washington state, with 94 and 76, respectively.
The numbers have only been rising and cases doubling since Thursday, with the U.S treating over 13000 people infected.
President Donald Trump announced on Wednesday the specified steps to be taken to broaden testing services. Because officials had proclaimed by expanding testings it could end in positive cases I’m the U.S.
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo stated
‘Look at what percentage more people have the virus.’ That’s not what percentage more people have the virus, you’re just taking more tests so you’re finding more positives.”
It cannot get any worse, the U.S. has been only increasing the number of cases, it’s extremely alarming for the citizens of the U.S.
NYC Health Commissioner, Dr. Oxiris Barbot, warned that daily price could double in digits and become a norm within the town …
The virus has been only growing ever since the first confirmed cases passed from Germany and Iran. Unfortunately, their death rate has also been soaring in recent weeks.
Germany is suffering from 22,364 cases and Iran had confirmed 20,610 people suffering from the virus. Iran had lost 1,556 innocent people affected by Coronavirus and Germany had lost 84 people. they could not fight the virus resulting in their tragic death.
There an entire of a minimum of 311,988 confirmed cases of 9.am EDT and a minimum of 13,407 confirmed dead.
This article was updated at 9:30 a.m. EDT
World Health Organization advice for avoiding the spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
- Washing Your Hands
- Wash your hands frequently, using soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub.
- Wash after coughing
- Wash after sneezing
- Wash after caring for the sick
- Wash before or after preparing food or eating food.
- Wash after toilet
- Wash when your hands a visibly dirty
- Wash after handling animals or waste.
- Stay 1 meter that’s 3 feet away from anyone.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, mouth, face.
- Cough or sneeze to a tissue or bent elbow. ( Discard the tissue immediately and wash your hands)
- Do not spit.
- If you’re having fever, cough, difficulty in breathing, seek medical care early, call local health authorities beforehand.
- Please stay updated on COVID-19 issued on WHO and please follow their guidelines.
- Wear a mask when taking care of sick
- Wear a mask if you’re coughing or sneezing.
- Do not touch the mask, remove it from your ear folds.
- Learn how to properly put it on and deduct it.
- Dispose of masks after using.
- Wash your hands after disposing
- Do not re-use a worn mask.
- Stay Updated!
I have been in love with writing ever since I was a kid. This led me to study English literature for my higher education. I am also an LLB(Law) graduate. I am always curious about happenings in the world. It could be anything and everything. Curiosity to explore and learn new things made me a content writer. I’m focused on improving my writing skills and increasing my passion for knowledge. Aside from being a total bookworm, I love to dance, I do Tiktok, the list goes on!
Here’s a little sneak peek into my personal life. I’m a single mother, and I have a beautiful baby girl. My life would never have been better without her.