- Australians have been advised to get ready for 150 000 coronavirus deaths since they are committing a similar error that constrained Italy into a lock-down.
- Australians are constraining the individuals who may be infected to isolate themselves which is the misstep that was made by Italy. They are being sent home to self-isolate and those with gentle manifestations have a greater chance to spread the infection than the individuals who show serious symptoms.
- Paul Kelly, Australia’s Deputy Chief Medical Officer, said on Monday 20 that 60 percent of the populace could get coronavirus.
- There is already a serious quarantine case over China, the centre of coronavirus, with a death rate unfathomably quick.
- Non-idiopathic gatherings of more than 500 people have been banned.
- People arriving from overseas must quarantine themselves for 14 days.
- A death rate of one percent is assumed, that would result in 50,000 people’s death.
- 40 percent of people infected with the coronavirus would have 9.6 million people infected and could kill 100,000.
- 60 percent infection rate would result in 15 million infections and 150,000 deaths.
- If 20 percent of Australia’s population of 24 million was to get infected with the virus then 4.8 million people would have already been infected.
- Social distancing measures are needed to control the disease, businesses and jobs must be shut down.
- The government’s decision to get a Victorian company to make masks is a good move.
- In the meantime, scientists are working on vaccines and amended treatments.
- We should wash hands whenever we touch or leave a place.
- If Australia doesn’t cooperate with the government, measures might need to be taken by locking down the county like in Italy and Korea.
- Therefore please try avoiding contact with others.
- British Prime Minister Boris Johnson encourages social isolation measures until Monday.
- Self-isolation has dramatically risen due to the increase in victims and warnings, in which it included warnings of 250,000 deaths.
I have been in love with writing ever since I was a kid. This led me to study English literature for my higher education. I am also an LLB(Law) graduate. I am always curious about happenings in the world. It could be anything and everything. Curiosity to explore and learn new things made me a content writer. I’m focused on improving my writing skills and increasing my passion for knowledge. Aside from being a total bookworm, I love to dance, I do Tiktok, the list goes on!
Here’s a little sneak peek into my personal life. I’m a single mother, and I have a beautiful baby girl. My life would never have been better without her.