1. Adopted a new puppy, he was scared to sleep alone. Came downstairs to this!
2. The way the pooch looks at him says it all
3. Even though bringing in two cats were not recommended, these two were all in for snuggles!
4. Meet Amy! No one wanted her for her size but we are here for her now, we will post about her weight loss journey soon
5. I would do anything for this rescued puppy face! Just look how adorable he is!
6. Meet Aretha, the rescue cow, she grooms my legs to fall asleep.
7. This is how happy she was when I adopted her
8. I call her Little. Meet Little!
9. These two are so purrfect for each other, they are literally inseparable.
10. This is Lucy, and boy does she need constant belly rubs.
11. Meet Nugget! Or should I call him “Dr. Robotnug”?
12. Meet Scarlet Batdog! You see Batman’s sign on his head!
13. We adopted a little sister for my cat to help her with her anxiety issues.
14. Say Peek-a-boo!
15. Meet my tripawd buddy! He is living his best life, trust me!
16. I don’t leave my rescue pup out of might sight, where ever I go, he goes! Oh and he is 13
17. Meet my grandma’s rescue pup, he looks like he borrowed grandma’s dentures
18. My rescue pup has Pandora stuck in his eyes and the split face
19. Meet my new best friend!
20. How can I not adopt this majestic pooch!
21. Meet BAT DOG!
22. He is comfy and he has a full tummy. I think he will like it here.
23. Meet Link! Adopted him 3 days ago, he was told he is a golden retriever!
24. Who’s a good boy! I think we found the PAW-FECT little pup!
25. Meet Chet, foster fail for the win! This little fluff ball is ours now!
26. Meet Monty and Tuck, our two rescue pups.
27. Our rescue cat has seen some things… I think he is broken.
28. My wife adopted a very fragile pup but with lots of love and proper nourishment he became a supermodel.
29. Meet our foster kitties! “Copy-Paste” the same sleeping positing! How adorable!
30. Meet Lucy! She is the love of my life!
31. Meet my WATERMELON rescue cat! I love him!
32. Meet Bubbles! She is just a one-month-old rescue kitten and she loves belly rubs!
33. “ I just wanted to show the world of Reddit the most precious thing in my world, my rescue kitty”. Sunshine does this whenever she wants belly rubs. She’s chosen me as her mommy. I hope she adds some sunshine to your day.
34. Meet Baker! My brother’s cute little Rottweiler!
35. I finally got my little pup after 10 years of waiting!
36. We rescued these girls….. Oops! Better get the phone outta the way!
37. Our lab loves to stick her tongue out
38. Kipling loves to take naps on me
39. I keep getting snaps of my friend’s new adoption.
40. Milo is blind but I remind her every day how beautiful she is.
I have been in love with writing ever since I was a kid. This led me to study English literature for my higher education. I am also an LLB(Law) graduate. I am always curious about happenings in the world. It could be anything and everything. Curiosity to explore and learn new things made me a content writer. I’m focused on improving my writing skills and increasing my passion for knowledge. Aside from being a total bookworm, I love to dance, I do Tiktok, the list goes on!
Here’s a little sneak peek into my personal life. I’m a single mother, and I have a beautiful baby girl. My life would never have been better without her.